8.06.2010

Who made this?

*Ankh wanted POC leads so here you go*

Is this out yet?

I remember reading one of the older posts -- on this blog or the other – about movies that had POC and how they were portrayed in it. I think that was what is about anyway. Please, correct me if I am wrong.

Anyway, after I got home from work and turned on the TV, I randomly chose a channel and this movie was showing. I have only caught the tail end of this movie twice and didn’t really know what was happening. This time, I guess, I landed in the middle of it, I am not really sure. I have seen more of the key characters and realized something that made me giggle.

Here they are:
1. All the people a major role (besides the main character) are POC.
a. The angel Michael is black.
b. The mains interest is um… I don’t know I can’t find much about her. She is a POC though, I think Spanish.
c. One of the Angel leaders is Asian – Will Yun Lee (didn’t know how gorgeous he is), and so on…
2. All the ones with a minor roll or downright evil are white.

The movie is called Fallen, by the way.

I will post later on the synopsis of the Blasian story I have been writing.

Here you can see pictures I drew a long time ago to go with it. I would do updated ones, but I am missing the cord to my WACOM tablet. I can't draw until I get a new one. Both accounts are me. Look for Callisto the main and you would usually find her interest.

Digital Nogitsune
Callisto Youko

5 comments:

  1. I looked up Fallen on IMDB and I want to check it out, but if the lead ain't POC, it ain't for me.

    *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lord, he's fine! I don't know the lead actor's name, but...good gracious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. His name is Lance Gross.

    Thanks. I'm going to have to look him up. He's absolutely delicious.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are no longer accepted.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.