12.15.2010

Blasian Comic/Story Update + HJF Update

Comic/ Story update

After seeing some of the comments and all and looking up the name Callisto. I decided to change it and I changed Yuukihiro's. Now they go by their code names Reynard and Vixen. Their real names are JiWoo and Chanté (Shanté).

Here is a quick pic I did of them, which my change later on. Reynard even has a rival now (which he needs), he is Japanese and takes a liking to Vixen, a major one. I will post a pic of him later. I will include stats on them if you like. If anyone is interested.

On Blasian story.... It is GONE! I don't know where it went, I have the ending but the rest is GONE. It was all there when I had a higher than heck fever from pneumonia, Saturday. Now I can't recall most of it at the moment. How do you writers get your story back? I want to write it.


Now for the update on HJGF (Hot Japanese Guy Friend). I sent him your responses and he has read them. He doesn't have a reply right now because he is still reeling at the fact that non-Asian women find him and other Asian men attractive. I tell Hottie that he is Hot he thinks I am being nice, but he knows I mean it because I wouldn't say it if it wasn't true. I see I am really going to have to work on Sexy, when I see him this month. It's all good though.

HJGF made me laugh, when I wasn't in the best of moods. He lives in a college dorm and his neighbor was at it with some girl again. They share the same wall between rooms and it was "a wall away from a threesome" (his words). We kept chatting and then he said "My neighbor finished in five minutes. Amateur." ( I could swear he rolled his eyes as he said this.)

One day my hot friend and I need to meet in person. We always have great conversations. Whenever we meet, I will post about it and I will post his reply when he finishes wrapping his head around the replies and gets over his cold.

5 comments:

  1. @ DN, you know how I feel about your work! Keep at it!! As for your lost story, try reading/writing over the ending again. Bits and pieces should start coming back to you about the beginning. I know many writers write from the ending first. So many that might help.

    Also, just give yourself time. You've been sick. Your mind is still probably a little hazy (?). It'll come.

    As for HJF...he sounds very yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your roughs and I like the name Chante. Maybe I just have a thing for names that start with a "Ch" that sound like "Sh" like my name.

    Anyway, your friend sounds like a sweet and funny guy. I can't wait until you post about whenever you two meet in person.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They share the same wall between rooms and it was "a wall away from a threesome" (his words). We kept chatting and then he said "My neighbor finished in five minutes. Amateur." ( I could swear he rolled his eyes as he said this.)

    Bwahahahahahahah!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the sketch and good luck with the story. Writing for me is like pulling teeth so I admire those that can follow through from idea to finished work.

    You friend is hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Luck girlie! Nice sketch and it seems that your "friend" had a eureka moment. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are no longer accepted.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.