12.14.2010

Short Short Man, Part 3

Featured Writer, D.E. Love is introducing a new character to the blogosphere, Nikki. Nikki has to have it. She’s young, single, black, and living in San Francisco, circa 1995. Would you, the reader, like to know what kind of man she meets and beds? In this posting, she has awaken to a man in her bed. Is he the bartender she met the night before or Kevin, the short short man? Find out. If you are not familiar with Nikki’s adventures, The Girl Who Dated Too Much, go to D.E. Love’s home page on her website: http://delovewriter.com/ to read the earlier postings.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Iny weeny teeny weeny
Shriveled little short short man

It has to be Lydia knocking at my door. I wonder what the hell does she want. Of course, I don’t want to answer because I don’t know who’s in bed with me. Why can’t I remember what happened last night? Oh, I know. It was the margaritas I was drinking and the handsome bartender that served me.

“Girrl, I know you’re there. Open up!” Lydia isn’t going to let up.

“Just give me some time to come to the door.” I turn to see that the head in my bed hasn’t budge one bit. Whoever it is isn’t moving. I get up and throw on my robe. “What do you want?,” I say as I open the door.

There she is in all of her glamorous glory, with a hot pink outfit on with a blond bombshell glued to her hip. “I’m going out with Cynthia. I just wanted to let you know I heard all of the commotion last night. What was that guy doing to you?” My eyes veer to the right as if to try to remember. A vision of a man walking home with me comes to mind. The top of his head is all I remember. “Well, a cat got your tongue?,” she says as she and Cynthia both have a half smile on their faces.

“Please be quiet. He’s sleeping,” I whisper as I turn around to see if the hairy head has stirred. As I quickly canvassed the bedroom, I begin to recognize the clothing on the chair. I suddenly realize something, “I have to go now. And, yes there is someone in my bed. So leave us alone.”

Lydia doesn’t pester me anymore. I guess she has someplace to go because Cynthia pokes her and says that they need to leave now. Lydia gives me that look of hers that means to be careful.

“I’ll be back by this evening.” She leans over and whispers, “I hope this joystick is gone by then. I don’t want him here when I return.” She’s acting like a dictator, not a roommate. Lydia turned around and left with Cynthia at her coat tails.

As the door shut, the hairy head turned around. So, he wasn’t sleep after all. He looks at me and I shiver. It’s Kevin.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! I scream in my mind. What have I done? As his grinning face peeps out of the cover, I see his little body. “Hey!,” as he smiles at me. I was so hoping that it was the bartender. At least he was tall enough. Why? How? I can’t think.

After that mind shattering thought of him being on top of me or me on top of him, something snaps in my mind. I suddenly remember what happened last night.

I got so drunk at the bar that all I remember was needing help to get home. So, the handsome bartender wasn’t the one after all. Little Kevin walked me home and upstairs. Next, I remember him putting me in the shower I guess to sober me up. I don’t think it worked because he fell in the shower with me. We both were wet and laughing. I looked down and saw the muscles on his little arms. I can’t bear to think of what I was thinking at that moment.

However, later I do remember screaming in the bed. He was in between my legs making me have multiple orgasms. I don’t remember him getting on top of me, but maybe that happened and maybe it didn’t. All I know is that he’s looking at me right now and I don’t know what to say.

He opens his mouth before I can say anything, “I think I’d better go now. You still look exhausted or tired or something.”

“Yeah,” I say because I’m glad he thought of an excuse for me.

“Can I call you sometime in the future?” Kevin looks at me with a cautious yet concerned look on his face. I can’t tell if he’s feeling sorry for me because I let him take advantage of me or if he’s feeling lucky that he got it on with a vulnerable woman. All I can think of is that Lydia didn’t see his face. She couldn’t identify him if something happened to me. So, I feel very exposed letting this little man stick around here. I’m thinking that he’s got to go now.

I lean over and pick up his clothes and hand them to him. “Yeah, call me tomorrow.” I try to say this without showing fear. I watch him get dressed. I don’t offer him any food or drink. I open the door to let him out. As the door closes, he gives me a smile. I return one but I don’t mean it. My heart is racing.

As the door closes, I breathe a sigh of relief. I’m alive and regret what happened. I hold onto the door as if it’s my lifeline. As the gate outside of the door closes shut, I begin to feel a reprieve. Kevin could have been a little serial killer or rapist.

Did Nikki learn her lesson? Will she screen her dates more carefully? Will she believe a man when he says that he’s 5’9” or taller. Stay tuned for Nikki’s next date.

7 comments:

  1. *shakes head*

    You's a crazy woman.

    Welcome to the Narrative. You's a crazy woman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @K. Did you expect the bartender? You know that would have been cheating. Nikki had to deal with her mistake or was it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Little Kevin walked me home and upstairs. Next, I remember him putting me in the shower I guess to sober me up. I don’t think it worked because he fell in the shower with me. We both were wet and laughing. I looked down and saw the muscles on his little arms. I can’t bear to think of what I was thinking at that moment.

    However, later I do remember screaming in the bed. He was in between my legs making me have multiple orgasms. I don’t remember him getting on top of me, but maybe that happened and maybe it didn’t.


    This is why I think you're crazy. Brilliant...and crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I finished reading Getting to Happy. Terry could have used more exciting sex scenes in her book--keep the reader in awe. I guess she's looking to the older woman crowd. I'm not saying I didn't enjoy it because I loved the characters: Robin, Gloria, Savannah, and Bernadine, but I want some excitement in my reading. So, enjoy the scenes I describe because there's going to more, much more. Just wait.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had to click over to your main site to find out where all this begins. I think I'll be reading everything.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are no longer accepted.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.