2.10.2011

The Narrative Gives a Nod to KT Tatara

As some of you already know, I'm a really big fan of comedian KT Tatara...and have tried to convert some of y'all on here.  So I'm signed up for his emails and ish (in case he's doing a show near Moi) and it looks like he's really taking the reigns of his career and trying some new ish, 'cause peep this:
Hi there! I have a new vlog up on my youtube page. Check it out. It's just some of my recent thoughts that I have had. If you follow me on Twitter, you may recognize a few things! I am going to be posting more vlogs so if you haven't subscribed to my YouTube channel, please do. Anyways, here is my most recent vlog (video log) -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TASyx6wlgRQ

Also, next week on Valentine's Day, I will be launching on my YouTube channel the first episode of a new Web series I created called "Ask The Poon Sensei." It's a very sexually over the top character that answers REAL questions that were sent in to me on a blog site I have called www.formspring.me/poonsensei.

I will put up a new episode every Monday for 12 weeks. If you subscribe to my YouTube channel, you will be notified each time an episode is uploaded. Here is the link to my Youtube channel -

www.youtube.com/user/kttatara

My goal is to grow my YouTube subscription level to over 20 thousand this year so please pass around my videos if you like them.
I'm still hoping to get a chance to interview him some day. We emailed back and forth briefly, but his schedule's been pretty tight. With a work ethic like his, we at the Narrative give him a nod wish him all the best.

6 comments:

  1. I got a chance to check out his stand-up. I pretty much laughed myself to tears.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poon Sensei should be hilarious! I checked out a couple of his YouTube vids and LMAO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can not WAIT for the poon sensei (I can barely type it out I am LMAO).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I checked out a couple of his YouTube vids and LMAO!

    *nods* He tends to have that effect on people.

    ReplyDelete
  5. woah he's crazy HOT and hilarious too xD

    ReplyDelete

Read the Comment Policy before you post.

***Moderation is now in effect for posts over 30 days old.*** DO NOT POST AS ANONYMOUS.