3.15.2011

Narrator: Silver Tiger

Silver Tiger

Wow! I was just an avid reader of the Blasian Narrative, enjoying all the wonderful stories coming from the Narrators and now I am one of them! I am an American born of Congolese parents. I speak four languages English, Lingala, French, Korean, and some Portuguese. I’ve travelled a bit much for my own good, but now I am working as a middle school English teacher in Daegu, Korea. And I love it! I earned my BA in Theatre Arts and Creative Writing, but then I went to graduate school and got my Masters in International Policy Management with a concentration in Development Economics. Not as big of a leap as you might think.

I’ll be sharing my many experiences on being a black girl in Korea who can speak Korean, world issues according to me, maybe sports, maybe a bit of love or the lack thereof, and so much more. All in all, I’ve got a lot to say about a lot of things

I’ve always been an advocate for learning from each other’s differences and I think the Blasian Narrative is the perfect place to do that.

I was introduced to the narrative through Chrispy AKA Kon’s Youtube channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are no longer accepted.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.