3.15.2011

Narrator: TJ Medel


Okay, readers here's the deal: I'm a 25 year old who recently moved to Chicago in pursuit of my dreams of becoming a professional improvisor. If you've ever seen SNL, Who's Line is it Anyways, WildNOut, or any other sketch comedy in any way, shape, or form then you'll know what I'm about.

Since I'm a recent graduate I thought it would be a great idea to document this journey I'm on for myself but make it into a nice little project called the Flow Test.

Here's how it works:

I have given my phone number to select people and at any point in time they feel like it they text me FLOW TEST. When that happens I immediately start to journal on where I am and how I'm feeling and any thing else I'd like to say at that point. It just sounds like a simple project at first, but what I see it as is a way to track down an individual's search for identity, purpose, and understanding. A real life look into the reality of real life and realizing that this life ish is no joke. Oh and I'm trying to do this for the whole year as a nice little test to myself.

I don't know what will come out of it or even if it will go the distance but one this is for sure....I'm not holding anything back. My name's TJ by the way. In case I forgot to tell you. Nice to meet you.

Timothy "TJ" Medel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are no longer accepted.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.