4.27.2011

Audrey & Dre Return...FINALLY

Audrey Kelley (also
known as Zuri Alexander)

It's about damn time! I feel the all the excitement for this project coming back in waves.

For those of you who have no clue what Audrey & Dre is, take a guess. *raises eyebrow* It's a Blasian show/film originally intended to be released in mobisode segments.  I had the rare and amazing honor of interviewing most of the main cast.

Now, for a while all was silent on this project (scaring the hell out of some of us), but now it's back in full effect. Writer/creator Audrey Kelley of Kelley Co. Productions has released a new behind-the-scenes video promoting her magnum opus. Ladies in particular will delight in getting to see the devilish Andrew Chen in live interview.

And now, without further ado....


The Making of Audrey & Dre

Featuring interviews with Audrey Kelley, Erich Kemp, Andrew Chen, Simone Sullivan and Maria Elisavetsky.

Directed by Candace Kelley
Spencer (Director of Photography)
Iztchel Iannantuono (Production Assistant)
Audrey Kelley (Editor)

"Infatuation"
Composed by Hyeseon Hong
Performed by the Hyeseon Hong Choir

9 comments:

  1. OMG! I am so happy to see this. I've been thinking about this project lately and wondered what was going on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, they had me scared for a minute. This ish is long overdue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay I was hoping to see more of these two woot woot! Thanks for the update!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear this. I was wondering what what going on with this project. Looking forward to seeing it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was wondering about that. I'm excited now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. GACK!!!! It's about DAMN time! I was wondering where they went. Me and the Hubby (yup, now he is no longer the fiance, but the Hubby) were searching all over and thought it had just disappeared into the internet-void.

    Glad to see it's back.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me and the Hubby (yup, now he is no longer the fiance, but the Hubby)

    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. speaking of Blasian shows, I Found yet another hidden Gem on Youtube. I'm so effing excited i'm really trying hard not to key smash >: D So before I explode in all out happiness, i'll just leave the link. I believe this is directed by a Black girl too, Blasian Love and kpop/Jpop soundtrack. Please check it out ^___^

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYaGLTuor-g

    ReplyDelete

Comments are no longer accepted.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.