4.04.2011

Demetri Noh & Zoey Andata: FlashForward Screencaps

It was way past time that I made screencaps of the second royal couple of The Narrative--the Prince and Princess to Raizo's and Mika's King and Queen, if you will.  I could go on and on about this inhumanly gorgeous couple's horrible treatment at the hands of the show's writers and showrunners, but since we've been down that road before, I'll try to contain myself.

Please note that I didn't include any caps for the time period after Demitri offered himself up as his co-worker's baby daddy...but only if they had "real" sex while they were in the middle of a mission...because he thought he was going to die at the hands of his boring, brooding and perpetually unshaved partner.  And did I mention they were being held hostage at the time?  'Cause, you know, being held hostage really puts people in the mood for some baby makin' coitus.  Wow...I'm sorry, but that's just dumb.  Even after all this time, it still reads like the world's worst soap-opera.

Dang, I've gone and gotten myself all worked up about this issue.  Again.

*woosah*

If you all think they should be included, I will add them, but to be honest, it just didn't feel right. After everything I saw of this loving couple leading up to that WTF moment between Demetri and Janis, everything that came after that feels like the the world's biggest lie.  It was like this horrible joke had been played on Zoey and everyone else was in on the punchline except her.  I just couldn't bring myself to go there.  Ya know?

~     *     ~

 
  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  


7 comments:

  1. 'Cause, you know, being held hostage really puts people in the mood for some baby makin' coitus.

    At least we know he can perform under pressure.

    After everything I saw of this loving couple leading up to that WTF moment between Demetri and Janis, everything that came after that feels like the the world's biggest lie. It was like this horrible joke had been played on Zoey and everyone else was in on the punchline except her.

    *nods* Preemptive strike.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Between the treatment of this couple in Flash Forward, and how Monica Dawson just up and vanished from Heroes (which got whiter and whiter with each season, I swear), I don't have much faith in network TV throwing black women a fair-shake bone. Two awesome characters of colour, and they got the shaft faster than fresh meat with the Booty Warrior.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never watched FlashFoward because I just don't trust TV shows to do right anymore (ESPN is more reliable than anything else on TV, IMHO), so I have no idea who this couple is, but JC and GU look great together. So I'm not surprised to hear they got fucked over by TPTB.

    Lovely caps. Methinks a Shortie could come out of these. Toss me a prompt, y'all.

    @Leoprincess: if "Booty Warrior" don't sound like the name of the lead stripper at Strokers or The Pink Pony, then I will get rid of my natural and go perm once more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "if "Booty Warrior" don't sound like the name of the lead stripper at Strokers or The Pink Pony,"

    And now I'm picturing that guy gyrating in a satin thong. Thanks, Amaya! Btw, you own me a new monitor.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What's nice about AMBW couples that get TV exposure:
    1)They give us a way to convert the heathens :D
    2)No matter how short-lived they are, they're ALREADY OUT THERE, and NO ONE can take them back! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  6. 2)No matter how short-lived they are, they're ALREADY OUT THERE, and NO ONE can take them back! ^.^

    That's actually a very good point.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are no longer accepted.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.