5.11.2011

DN and the Boyfriend

The boyfriend and I have a strange little argument we have.

I told my friend about it from the morning after and the coffee shop.

Her reply:

"You two sound like an old married couple."

Plus, she is amazed that he and I are so comfortable around each other.

I am a bigger woman, not as big as I was when I first came here, but I can still stand to lose the extra. Had no problem on the way he was walking around in the room.

I already said in earlier posts what the Boyfriend does as a hobby.

Here is the small argument we have with each other:

At the hotel:

I had like 6 sugars for my coffee and asked the clerk who brought it up for more. I mentioned it to him.

Bf: Too much sugar. You should stop sugar.

Me: You should stop smoking.

Bf: Ok.

That was the end of discussion.

He put on some good music he knew of and danced to it while sitting in the chair and eating.

*Starbucks for better coffee*

Bf went somewhere after paying for our coffee. I waited for them to be ready. I messaged him when they were done, since I didn't know where he went.

I grabbed 3 sugars for my White Chocolate Coffee whatever that was always delicious. Except that day it was slightly bitter or maybe I got pure dark chocolate that didn't mix all the way. I added sugar.

He came back and say the 3 empty packs. (3 is good for me by the way since I usually use 6, maybe 4.)

Bf:AH! Too much sugar! You should stop sugar.

Me: (smile) You should stop smoking.

Bf: I tried many times. It is very hard!

Me: The patch?

Bf: I don't like it. Doesn't work.

Me: How about this? I will stop sugar when you stop smoking.

Bf: (sigh) You will never stop sugar.

Then we went onto another subject.

Now I need to figure out how to get him to quit smoking.

I have no problem (..maybe) giving up sugar.

OH yeah, he likes horror movies too!

-DN

5 comments:

  1. You are right to put him in his place. He stops smoking, you stop (or cut back) on sugaring. He knew you liked sugar when he got with you.

    At any rate, these little vignettes are funny. Keep 'em coming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for horror!!! And you guys are really adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol ! Too cute . Those "arguments" are always funny to look back on to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ***announcement***

    Sorry all our comments got deleted during Blogspot's big nervous breakdown. Please repost your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are no longer accepted.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.