5.27.2011

Passport to Love (2009)

(Thanks, Julie!)


Once again, so not my genre...but I just can't turn down a nerd.  *shrug*  It's a thing.

Huy Khanh
Huy Khanh, goddamn you, you've got my attention (yup, that's the bookworm with the glasses).  I mean, Binh Minh is fine and all - and that man is fine - but right now you, sir, have my undivided attention.  Too bad damn near every blog or article I find on you is in Vietnamese.  *sigh*

Binh Minh
 Vloggers like Kon need to be careful what they wish for, 'cause damn.  When pointed in the right direction, we will pay attention.  Like, I always knew the Southeast could hold its own in the goodies department...but damn.

Now that we've dipped our toes into the Vietnamese pool, I think the Thai should be up next.

12 comments:

  1. HELL-O. Wow, these two boys are pretty hot!!! I actually think I might go and see this movie. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my...yes, SE Asia has been HIDING those goodies from us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks cute! I think I might check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Peter Le is also Vietnamese, I've seen his picture on here a few times :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I dig the bookworm. Smart guys are hot and they are both very attractive men.

    ReplyDelete
  6. *nods at Lenoxave*

    Nerds of a feather...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Speaking of Thai stars I've always had a thing for Mario Maurer (but I don't think he's actually of Thai descent???).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Speaking of Thai stars I've always had a thing for Mario Maurer (but I don't think he's actually of Thai descent???).

    Thai, German, and Chinese, to be exact.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are no longer accepted.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.