6.23.2011

'cause Ankh said I was slacking....

* update 2 - last one I swear.... maybe* ~ Sexy's birthday is tomorrow (June 25th) and this is from last year. ( You will wish you were the wall.)

Update below -- (new vid)

APPRECIATE!

Amaya here is some Muse worthy stuff for you.

>:D

BTW, don't watch at work (or do if you need a pick me up). It is SFW. But as a friend said, you'll be spazzing all day.




That is part one and Part two is below...






At aroun 3:27 - Joon from Mblaq is singing Nothing better (?) forgive me I don't know the name of the song -- in the bathtub.

Wishing you were the wall so hard...



I hope you all were sitting down when you watched these.

...Maybe it is too late to say that now.

I am not sure how to label this.

- DN

13 comments:

  1. I think I need to study this issue with the male K-Pop stars ripping off their shirts. I'll need extensive hours of study to er...fix the problem. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU!!! I loved the very end of the first video with half of 2pm in the locker room. I fully understand why women and men go nuts for Nichkhun. Of course Rain is absolute perfection always. So is Taeyang and Jay Park. Both videos ended with great songs.

    Oh did you guys see Rain's look-a-like in the pool? Junho is so handsome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww man! I'm being tortured by all of those hot men on these videos. I don't know how much longer I can handle it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ AikoVenus

    Don't you dare fix this problem. This is one problem I can live with.

    The first video nearly killed me starting from 2:26 to 2:44. I just can't get enough of watching this. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. AikoVenus,
    Agreed. This is one problem that we all can live with.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm at work. I'll have to watch these at home.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!! I agree with AikoVenus and M-if it ain't broke, don't fix it! We'll live ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am that wall. I will be that wall. Be the wall. Be the wall....

    Its my new mantra.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This was a lot of fun. I especially liked G Dragon from Big Bang speaking English.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, dear. Oh, dear...oh, dear....

    I'll be my in bunk.

    ReplyDelete
  11. *in my bunk

    Can't even type...see what you've done, DN?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Late post - haha, maybe there should be a law that it's illegal for any male KPop star to wear a shirt?...or anything of that sort. ^.~

    ReplyDelete

Comments are no longer accepted.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.