6.19.2011

DN again ... Boyfriend Update

This is the message I sent the Boyfriend. i sent it by email because that was the only way I could contact him because he lost his phone.

Since you have not contacted me in any way, I think you do not want to speak to me.

I will move on.

Just send a message so I know you are alive and well.

I sent this late at night and this is what I found when I got home from Seoul.



Well, I will type the basic message of what he said...

I just now saw your email. I got a new job in Seoul and I start training in a week. I am in (he is in his home town)

I found my phone but it is broken. I don't have a new one yet.

I do not check my email often. <--- That is an understatement...

I am sorry for not contacting you. I will check my email more often. I am sorry.

I giggle at this message because I can imagine the scenario that went on when he saw my email.

Ah. :) ...(reads email)

... :|

... :|

o__O;;

:O

SHIT!
( I wonder if he said that out loud in Korean and his Mother heard him.)

(replies to my email apologizing many times) -__-;;;;

I messaged him back that I forgive him. I will message him when I get back to Seoul. So that look I know is on his face would go away.


I'm his first foreign girlfriend so I will cut him some slack. He is learning though...



- DN

4 comments:

  1. Awww, hahaha that's too cute. I hope things work out for you! *HUGS*

    ReplyDelete
  2. He likely figured things were fine and just took his time getting a new phone before contacting you again. So it's a good thing you sent him an e-mail before deciding to end things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww too cute!!! You know guys, they don't think much about how often to keep contact. And some of them aren't as good at multi-tasking as we are lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's quite adorable. I loved the face.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are no longer accepted.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.