6.27.2011

DN and Boyfriend Update

I have been having the weirdest dreams.

I will laying in bed with Boyfriend, look down for a sec then look up and he is replaced by Hot Guy.

I will be walking around with Boyfriend and turn away for a sec and he is replaced by Hot Guy.

I know of hot guy but we have not spoken to each other. Never had a chance. We have seen each other and no each other by sight sort of, but have never spoken.

Maybe that will change soon.

Actually, I am sure it will change soon.

I don't know how I know though.

Does that make sense?



Haven't spoken to the Boyfriend in awhile. I forget the last time. I just know my last email to him was about a week ago.

The other day I was making me a smoothie with my new blender and as I was doing it this thought came to my head:

"I am going to break it off with Boyfriend <--- I thought his name here."

And then I felt so happy.

Then I wondered if that was wrong to feel that way and I ignored it for a bit.

Last night as I was struggling to finish the last two assignments for my last week of my current class, I thought it again that I would break up with him and made my my final decision to do it.

After that I felt the feeling again and busted out the 3 page paper and my final in about an hour and a half. That is with writing it out on paper, typing it up on my computer, converting the final to a pdf and submitting my assignments. ( I had 6 weeks of homework to finish in 2 weeks because my book came in the 5th week. <-- couldn't order because the move drained all my funds and shipping here so quickly is expensive.)

I sent him an email saying that we have too much to wok on to be together and we should be friends.

I know that is not a good way to do it, but in this circumstance it is the only way. I have not seen him in 2 months.

He hasn't emailed me in a couple of weeks. That maybe because of training...maybe. I don't know anything about his new job.

He is now a former boyfriend.

...Yeah.

Is it wrong that I felt so happy about it?

Another thing that cinched it was that my best friend asked me in a simple sentence:

"Does he fulfill everything you need?"

"No" I answered that immediately.

Yeah, he is a nice guy but Ineed a Man who is not so flighty.

We wil have to be friends. That and I know he knows where all the good clubs are located.

Btw, yes I will tell you guys when i get to speak to Hot Guy.

...Maybe.

... Eventually.

- DN

3 comments:

  1. As long as you are at peace w/your decision, it's all that matters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Lenoxave. Only you know what pleases you and as long as you're happy with your decision, that is what matter the most.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have I mentioned how much I REALLY enjoy reading your blogs?

    And YES, you do need a MAN. Not a boy. I really hope things turn around for you, and YES, you should ultimately do what makes you happy. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are no longer accepted.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.