3.21.2012

Blasians in Print

I came across this lovely picture of Zoe Saldana and this gorgeous male model on the Spock/Uhura community on LiveJournal.  This picture was printed in Prestige magazine in May 2011.

Ironically, I almost deleted the below photo of Zoe Kravitz and another equally gorgeous male model when I was cleaning out my work emails.  Someone had forwarded this around, so unfortunately, I'm not sure which magazine this came from or how old this is (although I suspect it's probably at least several years old by now). 


I just have one question:  Does anyone have any idea who these models are?  Lawd.

11 comments:

  1. I remember this!!!! (the first one).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen the top picture lots of times as representations for many Blasian blogs,but you have asked the million dollar question about the models. I almost did know who the two Zoes were. That guy in that picture with Zoe Saldana looks a little like Dante Basco, but I don't think that is him.They still remain a mystery to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first model with Zoe Saldana is Charles Melton. The second one with Zoe K. looks familiar, but I can't place his name. If I find out his name I'll be sure to let you know. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://models.com/newfaces/modeloftheweek/14329

      For some more info on Charles Melton

      Delete
  4. http://asianmalemodels.tumblr.com/post/17259059965/the-very-sexy-paolo-roldan-with-his-girlfriend

    cute picture of Paolo Roldan with his (current?) girlfriend.

    Also the bottom picture with Zoe Kravitz says in zoom her friend Akira. Unfortunately, the Anime messes up my searches so knowing the magazine would help.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://asianmalemodels.tumblr.com/post/6819859452/tet-wada-for-bacardi-advertisement

      Another blasian in print. Pretty intimate.

      Delete
    2. http://asianmalemodels.tumblr.com/post/4771735663/yyh-for-benetton

      Ok, I need to stop, this is a pretty interesting tumbler.

      Delete
    3. On the contrary, I think this tumblr needs a great deal more scrutiny. I selflessly volunteer for this thankless task ;)

      Delete
    4. Paolo is really gorgeous. I love his face and shaved head.

      Delete
  5. gonna have to study this tumblr myself

    ReplyDelete

Comments are no longer accepted.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.