3.15.2012

Chapter 2: Thoughts...


Jin looked deeply into Jasmine's beautiful dark brown eyes and replied, “I really like the way you taste and caressing your soft lips. There are a lot of things about you that I like but the best part is I’m still getting to know you and I’m sure there are a lot more things about you that I’ll like."


Jasmine looked away from his gaze as she tried to hide her blushing.


“Is he really sincere? Is he a player,” she thought as she looked out the window of the passenger seat. Her past relationships have made her suspicious and cautious about men but her body was still reacting to his voice as if it was teasing her with each soothing syllable.


“What do you like about me, like, what made you want to talk to me,” she asked in a caring, shy kind of way as she turned toward him.


>>>>> READ MORE @ http://RobertDarrienWrites.Blogspot.com

12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Did you have something to do with this?

      Delete
    2. Thank you @amaya & @ankhesen!!! I really appreciate it. I'm nothing compared to your skills but I want to become better with your encouragement and insight. Thanks again!!!! :)

      Delete
  2. This is really good! Keep up the good work, Robert! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Panda Ninja!!! I really appreciate it. I'm trying to get better. How was the ending? Was the ending and the story so far? My hope was to draw the reader in. :)

      Delete
  3. This is a great piece of work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you M!!! It really means a lot for you to take the time out of your day to read this. :) I'm hoping the story and characters flowed. :)

      Delete
  4. I'm ready for the next chapter :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you @aliyah!!!! I really appreciate you reading. Who do you think is at the window? or who would you like?

      Delete
    2. I was thinking of how cute it would be if it was a mother knocking saying THERE IS CHILDREN IN THIS NEIGHBORHOOD! lol or something around there. XD

      Delete

Comments are no longer accepted.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.