4.03.2012

Chapter 3: Encounter...


“To the people in the vehicle, this is the police. Roll your windows down slowly,” said the voice on the outside of the driver’s side door.

Wide-eyed and shocked by the sudden interruption of their passionate moment, Jasmine quickly hopped out of Jin’s embrace in the driver’s seat and sat back in the passenger seat. They both looked at each other with panic and confusion in their eyes. As they sat there, all they could see through the fogged up windows were the flashing red and blue lights of the cop car in the rear and the officers’ flashlights peering through the driver’s side and passenger windows.

“What’s going on,” she asked.

“I don’t know. My car is parked and we’re in front of your house. I have no clue,” he said.

“I repeat, roll down your windows slowly. This is your last warning,” said the voice on the outside of the driver’s side door.


>>>>> READ MORE @ RobertDarrienWrites.Blogspot.com

8 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhhh - cops!!!!

    What made you go with cops?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. >>>>> The story I wanted to explore were some of the hardships some relationships go through. I've been in somewhat similar situations so it was drawn off of real life experience.

      Delete
    2. The cops busted you when you were being naughty in a car with a woman? *raises eyebrow*

      Delete
  2. I can't wait until she meets the parents haha ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. >>>>> Thank you for reading!!! I have a part already setup for that on both sides. What would you think would happen or like to happen?

      Delete
  3. After the cliff hanger this was an totally unexpected turn. I thought Jasmine parents were the ones knocking on the car window.:) Good job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah that took me by surprise... I thought it was the neighbors lol

      Delete
  4. I like it so far ! Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete

Comments are no longer accepted.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.