6.13.2012

The 429: Supplemental

Leave it to me to never stop thinking like...well, me.

The way I see it, the 429 is trying to draw in more people.  They're focusing on 20- and 30-year-olds from diverse backgrounds.  Seems like they need to kill two birds with one stone.

Enter Big Phony.


In my humble opinion, he's a perfect candidate to perform at the 429, so I've written to the 429 staff (linking this vid, of course), suggesting they reach out to him.

Enter my fellow Houstonians.

If you are a fan of the man, I suggest you also scribble a little something to the 429, and to the artist himself, entreating them both to give you - what I'm guessing would be - an unforgettable night.

I've already got my hairdo picked out and everything.

Recommended

At the Bar with Big Phony

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are no longer accepted.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.