3.23.2013

Dear Robin & Robert Darrien #1: AMBW Q&A - Relationships, Overcoming Shyness, How to Build Confidence

Need advice?  Have questions that you wish you had someone you could ask?  Questions on specific situations that you are going through in your life and you just wanted some hands-on insight?  Well, I have completed my first video collaboration project ever with the famous Robin Takizawa AKA 'DuckduckMousse' on youtube and I wanted to share it with you.


A lot of people have been writing-in and asking questions to both of us so we have decided to hopefully help out and answer a few.  Anything from topics like how to get a first date, how to overcome shyness, how to deal with interracial family, school, college, how to build confidence, etc...  We had a great time making this video and I'm hoping it helps. 

If you do have questions, feel free to reach out to either one of us and ask away.  You can find me on Facebook under the name 'Robert Darrien' or you can also reach out and subscribe to me on youtube under the same name.  You can find Robin on her youtube channel 'DuckduckMousse' as well.  It would be great to get some feedback if this video was helpful and I'd really appreciate your thoughts.

Thank you to everyone who had the courage and time to submit and share your questions.  I hope we can count on your on-going support.  :)

6 comments:

  1. Great job, you two! Please...more! Many, many more!!! Kicking some ass, Robert!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just subscribed to the Youtube! Looking forward to more awesomeness! :)By the way, (off topic) but I LOOOOOOVVVVVVEEEE the fact that Crystal Kay,aka my favorite singer in the world, is the new background to the site.It is a pleasure seeing her bright smile as soon as the site pops up lol! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just subscribed to the Youtube!

      As did I when I read this. Can't believe I forgot to do right away.

      Delete
  3. Great job! I love DuckduckMousse. I'd love to see more of her and her man.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too bad we couldn't hear your voice Robert, it threw me off for a minute watching it, but I hope to see more interviews.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? I heard them both great. Of course, commenters on YouTube noticed they seemed to come from different sides of the speakers.

      Delete

Comments are no longer accepted.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.