5.16.2013

Sulu, a fangirl moment

In my time, I've been called the Queen of All Things Trek. Most of the Star Trek posts on this blog were written by yours truly. I grew up watching the entire franchise. I love, love Trek...despite its many flaws.

I'm not a fan of JJ's Trek 'vers per se, and my main reason for even bothering with his version was all about John Cho. However, where Cho is considered, the first film really annoyed me because I left really needing and wanting more.

And despite my better judgment, I'm going to see the new film because I've been given the impression it will give me more.

Any Trekkies in attendance? Fan away!









I vote George, y'all.

4 comments:

  1. Audi needs a Sulu^2 commercial. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been a while since I dropped in but check this out:

    http://youtu.be/EDHCKzGZzkE

    The 18 Mighty Mountain Warriors are a Asian-American Comedy Troupe originally from SF (founded around 1995). They were originally a large group that shrunk to three (though picked up a few folks here and there). They moved to LA to get more exposure but they still never really took off. I talked to one of the guys and they are on hiatus from live performances. But their YouTube channels have some skits / videos and these animated things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary (usually in korean writing)May 31, 2013 at 10:16 PM

    I completely disagree.

    I'm not really a fan of John Cho and I love JJ's Star Trek. The new film does leave me wanted more still though. Seen all the old star trek films (and episodes) too and I just prefer J's take on it.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are no longer accepted.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.