11.27.2013

Music Artist Speaker Series: Jason 'Capitol D' Interview w/ Robert Darrien

1. Jason, you are very skilled and incredibly talented, what inspired you to write and get into the music industry?

My passion for Writing was something i discovered accidentally. In middle school i was given a assignment to write my life on paper in story form as if it was going to be published in a book. To this day he still uses my paper as the example.

2. How would you describe the music that you make? What would you want your listeners to walk away with after hearing your music?

I try to make my music hit home every time whether its a angry song or i am celebrating. My all around goal is to inspire people and make a difference in this world using the gift given to me by god, Music.

3. For someone who doesn't know your background, what would you want them to know about you?

I am 1/2 Puerto Rican and 1/2 Dominican. Born in Brooklyn NY but raised in New Jersey most of my life which is why i represent New Jersey. Its home.

4. Who are some of the artists that influence or inspire you? I'm highly inspired but more of the stories behind certain artists vs just there music. Eminem, 2pac and Joe Budden i would have to say are 3 artists who i have been inspired by heavy. 5. If you had an opportunity to collaborate or work with another artist, which artist or artists would it be and why? Joe Budden and Eminem. I am a artist of Hip Hop but i am a fan first so with those two features i would be working with two of my personal favorite artists. 6. Last but not least, what future projects are you working on that you want to share with your supporters??? Albums, singles, websites, future collaborations... Etc...? I am working on another installment of my mixtape series "Enough is Enough Vol III" after that we will be working on "More Than A Mixtape" Vol 2. Please subscribe to our youtube channel at youtube.com/bullfightTV

2 comments:

  1. What is going on in Jersey? I didn't know y'all rolled like this!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. >>>>> Thank you Ankhesen!!! I have more coming interviews coming soon. Stay tuned. I want to do vid interviews when I can. :)

      Delete

Comments are no longer accepted.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.