1.18.2014

Colorless World Magazine


Remember at the end of 2012 when I asked that Blasians - as 2013 New Years Resolution - please step up their media game?  Sometimes you don't need to be careful what you wish for.  Sometimes you just need to wish.

By now some - if not most - of you are familiar with Asian Men Black Women Persuasion; they set up kip on Facebook back in 2011 and have over 2000 fans.  They're kindred spirits and the masterminds behind Colorless World (see first issue here).  I am genuinely impressed with the design, the photography, the organization.  For those of you who haven't subscribed to this quarterly ezine, here's a quick taste from the inaugural issue:


This ezine tackles all sorts of subjects, from cooking to couples to even careers.  And speaking couples, if you want to be a feature coupled or join the mailing list to know about AMBW events held all across the US, email the AMBWP staff at info@ambwp.com or visit their website directly www.ambwp.com.

This is a step in the right direction.  Let's show these guys some love.

4 comments:

  1. Well alright!

    This is really neat. I'be never thought in a million years that this would ever see such a magazine! I like the fact this magazine doesn't just focus on just the dating aspects of AMBW but about individuals, food,fun..from what I see. I see the creators of AMBWP going up with this magazine. Kudos to them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully, someday, they'll go from being quarterly to monthly. I'd happily pay that subscription fee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the layout, this is nice. I'm glad they have a variety of topics to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just looked at a few pages and I'm impressed. It is a very well balanced magazine. Looks great.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are no longer accepted.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.