2.25.2014

Flow Tests for February PART 1!!

Hey Reader!!

So as always so much has happened (what else is new?) I'm making a lot of moves for my most recently acquired age and I've started to get into a groove for becoming an improv artist. I'm also in a very interesting point in my mind and there's a lot of self discovery and self conflict going on. I'm going through a lot right now and these tests have really become a great thing for me. Yeah I know it's in bulk but this is the month of February. It's my birthday month, what would you expect?

Which leads to my big question:

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO COLLABORATE WITH ME ON FLOW TEST THEN LET ME KNOW!!! SEND ME A MESSAGE ON MY FAN PAGE BY CLICKING RIGHT HERE! AND THEN I'LL SEND YOU INFO ON HOW WE CAN WORK TOGETHER ON THIS PROJECT.

As so rightfully done while I have some free time, here are a few more FLOW TESTS. Enjoy.





Feb. 1 Midnight
On my way to class. I’m late. I’m fucking late. Errr. Stupid TJ. Stupid. And I was awake earlier today too. Like WTF?!


Feb. 2 Midnight
I’m at Paris club. I’m crunk. I’m having fun. Sorry? Not!!!

Feb. 2 1:57am / 11:45 am

On the red line heading to class. I AM HUNGOVVVAAAHHHH!!!!

Feb. 2 8:53pm

I’m in the lobby of the hotel as a doorman. Didn’t make much and wasn’t going to. So getting drunk last night to the point of blacking out is horrible.

Feb. 4 6:51am

I’m in a cab heading to work. Running late again for the morning shift.

Feb. 4 12:06pm/ 3:45pm

I’m in the gym working out. I’m sitting on the bicycle so that I can flow test for the next 10 min. So yeah I guess I’m too trusting.

Feb. 5 10:01am / 12:25pm

I’m at the apartment. I’m sore from working out. I’m heated because fans don’t know how to block .........

Feb. 5 7:50pm

I’m in the family room of the hotel. I feel pretty sleepy and it’s only the middle of my shift.

Feb. 6 1:41 pm

I’m at the apartment. Kinda MADD cause the previous flow test got deleted and I was really going at it about loss and preparations and bills and new poems and my uncle.

Feb. 6 12:55pm

Lying down in bed at the apartment. Today is my Friday.

Feb. 7 2:56pm

I’m on the 9th floor at elephant rebellion headquarters. I’m talking/lecturing my brother on life and shit.

Feb. 7 9:15pm

I’m at upstairs gallery. Nope. Lied. I’m at work. Working out.

Feb. 8 7:33pm

I’m on the red line heading to…nope. Now I’m waiting for the bus to head to my first rehearsal.

Feb. 10 9:28pm

I’m at my friend Pete and Dave’s house.

Feb. 11 11:01pm

I’m on the 10th floor. Feeling pretty sad. Just lonely really.

Feb. 11 6:12pm/ 10:55pm

I’m in my bed finally after playing volleyball for 3 hours.

Feb. 12 10:12

I’m at the apartment. I’m in the kitchen with Bailey and Katie.

Feb. 14 4:41pm

I’m at BV. The day started late and I liked it.

Feb. 16 8:53am/7:59pm

I’m in the red line heading to work/Maricris. This is it.

Feb. 17 9:04pm

Just got back to the apartment from my last class with  Carrane.

Feb. 19 12:23am

I’m at the neighbors house and they’re all up and kicking it.

- This concludes Part 1 since I have been too busy to post up all my Flow Tests. Plus I want to break them up into two because posting a whole months worth of links in one posting is ridiculous. Thanks for reading!! If you have any more questions please don't hesitate to ask.

TJ











No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are no longer accepted.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.