2.19.2014

"Seoul" Train Inspired

I am just convinced that people want to see people on TV who are more like themselves~Don Cornelius

A friend of mine sent me this video and I wanted to share it with you good people. If you think you recognized someone or some people you know from popular Korean media in this video...chances are...you did. Read the credits at the end. I enjoyed the video and thought it was beautiful. The biggest thing you may notice is...SOUL TRAIN...well vintage clips from Soul Train, which I found quite nice. But hey, I'm just one person.
I'd like to hear what you think.

Love, Peace, and Soul Good People.

5 comments:

  1. I LOVED it! The way it was all infused together. Without it being mocking or distasteful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here. On the Brothas and Sistahs of SKorea facebook page, folks went crazy. They were like "finally" a video that shows us in a fun and tasteful way.

      Delete
  2. I see it got banned because of the credits at the end! Oooooooook.

    http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/02/park-ji-yoon-brown-eyed-soul-and-moas-mvs-deemed-unfit-for-broadcast-by-kbs#axzz2oyX1gcWO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. KBS "bans" everything! Korean television bans the silliest things. They blur out cigarettes and knives even when you can still see the smoke and see the blood. Wolverines claws are ok. . Obviously none of them are familiar with Soul Train or the concept of the video because they are upset over the "poor quality" of the filming...blah blah blah poop! This is what KBS does for everything. lol

      Delete
    2. I'm surprised they do not do like the old days in the US when they would show couples sleeping in twin beds! Or do they?

      Delete

Comments are no longer accepted.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.