3.30.2014

Introducing MajeOfficial

Creator Derek Ofodirinwa was kind enough to reach out to me earlier this month to let me know about his website MajeOfficial. He described it to me as the "Black Independent Netflix", but now that I'm posting it here I realize it's like the Afro/Afro-American counterpart to DramaFever, which makes our humble Narrator a more than fitting home for it.

It's still at a beginning stage, so here's hoping we can help garner enough support for it to gain more momentum.

You know the drill, Narrators. Here's the MajeOfficial thread (link permanently posted above). Indulge and then tell us what you're watching!!!!

2 comments:

  1. "African City", 1st episode. Liking it so far.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are no longer accepted.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.