10.30.2014

Autumn Indigenous Men: Eddie Spears on #SleepyHollow

When I saw "Eddie Spears" in the credits this week's episode, I squealed like an idiot child.

Some of you already know why.

Spears plays Big Ash, the leader of a motorcycle-riding Shawnee hunting party.  As in demon-hunting party, y'all.  And while I dig that characterization to no end, I noticed that I spent a good 75% of the episode just waiting for him to show up.  And when he did, he was on screen for about two or three minutes.  Big Ash's job is to help the Witnesses with their mission this week, and ironically, he delivers exposition "at great length" off screen.

Come on, man.  You already banished Andy Brooks John Cho over to Selfie, man.  You couldn't flesh out Big Ash, give him some more screen time and a back story, then make him recurring, man?????  Is that really too much to ask?

'Cause I'll say this for the casting people on SH.  When they finally decide to pick 'em, they surely do know how to pick 'em.

Did any of you watch this ep?  What did you think?

4 comments:

  1. It was okay. I knew you would be excited. It was a kind of boring episode to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 'Twas an extremely boring episode. Aside for Eddie's cameo, I can barely remember what else happened.

      Delete
  2. Something bad happened and the fixed it. Which is becoming the MO for the show. I think if they focused on each group/person at a time it would work better. Sort of like they did on Revenge when it first came out. You found out how each character tied into the main character which lead to a awesome season finale. Of course they have started to mess with that formula and its boring now also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't watch it..this time on purpose.

    I don't know. Sleepy Hollow is becoming boring to me,though I should have watched that episode. I just hate that Eddie came at time where nothing is happening on there.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are no longer accepted.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.